Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Action Story

 For this weeks reading task we had to do an action story or a detective story because the reading story is about detective stuff but I chose a action.

Odds VS Turbo



In the city of yorknew where the city is protected by the superhero called turbo and the city is always under attack by many super masterminds, but there is one very bad one and his name is Odds. He is a very skilled fighter he was abandoned by his family then he turned evil and he said ‘’I WILL DESTROY ALL’’ Said Odds so that is his backstory but he is coming today over and out yorknew



‘’Hey Odds, what are you doing here?’’ Said turbo ‘’Ha maybe just getting my revenge let’s just get over with this fight, this city will be destroyed!’’ They rush at each other BAM! BANG! BOOM! They clash at each other neck to neck building fell like a feather but hard like a rock when it fell. KAPOW! ‘’I am puffed you have gotten way stronger than I last saw you’’ said Turbo ‘’Muhahahahah I am not puffed at all!’’ Said Odds. They battle and fight for ages but then Odds had fallen and turbo won


What Did I Do Good On? I Did Well describing about our task

What improve on I could improve on? describing the character more

What Did I Enjoy? describing about the task

 

No comments:

Post a Comment