Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

The 7 Seas

For this weeks writing we had to write about a boat crashing and sinking down to the dark depth of the ocean here is my writing           

  The 7 Seas

I have crossed the seas. It was one of the most dangerous expeditions I have ever done in my sailing life but this one this one is way worse.

Waves crashed violently against the ship, the seas howled at the moon

‘’CAPTION we have a problem it’s at north a ship it is coming in fast we gotta get out of the way but we cant the waves are like icebergs’’

Said the fellow crew member.



The ship came in blazing hot BAM! Wooden planks flew in the sky like a bird and fell back down like an anvil. The storm rolled over and rain started splashing down lighting struck fire  blazed and they were never seen again.


What Did I Do Good On? I Did Well describing about our task

What improve on I could improve on? describing the character more

What Did I Enjoy? describing about the task


No comments:

Post a Comment