Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

My Week Holiday

For This weeks online learning we had to write about our holiday  

         My Two Week Holiday

For my two week holiday It was just me and my family for most of it so it was Boring *sigh* Anyways! We got our motorbikes 

running up and ready to speed of through the tracks of our farm Jumping over rocks and stumps and racing my brother Case, I love riding them and alwase beating my brother

‘’YEAH BECAUSE U HAVE THE BIGGER AND BETTER BIKE THAN ME!’’ Says Case My Brother. Ha Sure....

But after like a week and a half of riding our motorbikes we got a bit bored so every weekend we got to go on our chrome book so that was fun.



I also wanted to earn some money so I wanted to help out on the farm so I helped with milking it takes like 3 hours and I do it every day and earn 10  Bucks so I am happy with that also I can do another job get weeds of our farm and every massive bag we fill we get 5 bucks and it takes 20 minutes to do it so I can earn way my money but it is so boring and I don't like it but I like milking because it is fun for me.



On the last day Case my brother is getting really excited for his birthday he has been playing the piano so much so loud and to much he is playing happy birthday right now well I am writing this. ‘’Will You Shh!’’ Said Rusty.

So that was  My Two week Holiday I Hoped you liked it :)



What Did I Do Good On? I Did Well describing about our task

What improve on I could improve on? describing the character more

What Did I Enjoy? describing about the task

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you got outside lots and enjoyed some of the beautiful weather we had, Rusty! Fantastic mahi helping your parents on the farm to earn a bit of pocket money too!
    I enjoyed reading about your holidays! Look forward to seeing you when we are all back at school.

    ReplyDelete