Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

Reading Task

 For this weeks reading task we had to make a diary about any story


Dear Diary

It was a school trip we were all getting hyped up to go and explore the forest 

It was only year 7’s that went 

on the trip and I was one But there was one new kid that came just befor the trip so when we were about to get on the bus just a remind this kid is like twice the size of me and he look a bit mean anyway he just like pushed me like push push me right out of the way at the back of the line so I was not that sure about him?



I Sat at the middle being funny trying to be the class clown. We were still getting loaded on and the kid just stat next to me, and he just gave me a menacing look it looked like he had lighting in his eyes like super man and I thought he was going to shot beams out of his eyes yeah so I stopped talking.

It was very loud on the bus and I can tell that he was getting very angry he made his and into a fist and did a little punch on the seat and I was getting very nerves.



We all got of the bus and we were told to get into pears of to and right when I was going to chose my friend but the kid he said ‘’I Chose Eren’’ so yeah I dont no what to do now. 


To Be Continued



What Did I Do Good On? I Did Well describing about our task

What improve on I could improve on? describing the character more

What Did I Enjoy? describing about the task


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rusty, Good blog post.
    Next time remember to use capital letters and full stops. But this is a great blog post.
    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete