Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

The Sinking Snow

 The Sinking Snow 

2500 it is finally time our gear is finally ready to stand that amount of pressure we have wanted to go to this moon for many years and now it is time  TO BLAST OF!!!

Ok camder JJ we have successfully landed on titania, don't call me camder JJ just call me commander                                                                                                                  

ok camder I am starting the researching procedure it has equal parts of rock which may include carbonaceous materials and organic compounds and ice CRACK!!!

AH WE ARE SINKING FAST RED ALERT!!! RED ALERT!!! 

Come in commander commander I am sinking fast 

er er er it cut out on said camder ok we need the best fly out there and go save that man “ok I am there” I see the crash and he has Sinking Deep what should I do Commander bring him into your ship I have a connection to his radio said Commander tell him to come out of a ship ok he is out I will let him in ok he isn't and we are going going to be heading back to Earth 


No comments:

Post a Comment