Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

Kawa Of Care Poster

 Kawa Of Care Poster                                                W.A.L.T teaching others to take care of the Chromebooks                                                      To Weeks ago we made a poster about Chromebooks safety to teach us and others about how to take care of your Chromebook 


















Reflection 

What could I improve on? I could have added more punctuation

What Did I do Well on? writing a little bit more                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       What Did I enjoy? I enjoyed making the writing a small 

Question
What would you make a Google drawing of?

No comments:

Post a Comment