Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

Short cut Quiz

Short cut Quiz                                                            W.A.L.T find shortcut keys and share them. Last week we made a short cut quiz to teach people       about short cuts! I found it fun and  interesting and it might be a bit hard but you might find a secret and if you just click on the slide you can do it to 



Reflection 

What could I improve on? I could have added more onto my quiz because I think people 
                                                                                                                                                What Did I do Well on? 
making over 10 slides                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              What Did I enjoy? I enjoyed making it quite tricky and adding a little secret to it

Question
if you made a slideshow what would it be about?


2 comments:

  1. Excellent Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Rusty how are you. You may want to edit your quiz because the copy and past question there is some thing.

    ReplyDelete