Pages

Friday 9 April 2021

Shorts Cut's


 W.A.l.T Learn About Short Cut's

Last Week we learn about shortcuts and you have to make a poster about your favourite one I found this quite interesting and fun because I'm gonna choose my favourite shortcut
and share about it.






Reflection 

What could I improve on? I could have added more onto it because I think people would like it 
                                                                                                                                                What Did I do Well on? describing my shortcut
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           What Did I enjoy? I enjoyed finding out my favourite shortcut

Question
what is your favourite shortcut?







No comments:

Post a Comment