Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

The Door Writing

 W.A.L.T I am learning to upload my learning tasks to my Blogger And write about them.

For this week's we had the right about a picture and it was a door it's had a a starter you could use it if you wanted and you didn't have to use it so I decided I don't want to use it because I like creating my own stuff and here is my writing!The Door…

‘’Yay I am finally here! Time to start my life’’! ‘’ This place is quite roomy too! So he went off sleeping and eating so he got really bored I can relate. 

So he decided to go and have a look down the hallway… So he got up to remember where all the stuff is and where to go but 11 doors across there was door 1 which was a bit strange ‘’ I think I am onto something’’? 


I think Danny was definitely up to something? It was a week in and he started to get a bit worried about his neighbour he watched the video to see what to do when your neighbour has a locked door and he has been there for over a week the first thing waspolice but she didn't want to do it if it was a stupid thing so on the second part of the video he got a padlock to unlock the door.


sorry got the paddock and I'm locked the door and what he saw was astonishing to be continued...



What Did I Do Good On? I Did Well describing about our task
What improve on I could improve on? describing the character more
What Did I Enjoy? describing about the task



No comments:

Post a Comment