Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Multiples And Factors

                                      Multiples And Factors

Today were doing Multiples And Factors it is were A multiple is a number that can be divided by another number a certain number of times without a remainder. A factor is one of two or more numbers that divides a given number without a remainder.


















What Did I Do Good On? I Did Well describing about our task
What improve on I could improve on? describing the character more
What Did I Enjoy? describing about the task

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rusty I really liked your blog post it waws very informative and taught me and had a nice reflection. I would like too see your future work very closely I really like this blog post
    liked it -Xavier

    ReplyDelete