Pages

Friday 30 July 2021

The disappearance of...

 

W.A.L.T post our writing to our blogger.                                                                                                  We had to right about a picture and the picture that we got was a disappearing world so the only logical thing was to have a genie in it amazing!

 The disappearance of...

The light breeze hit the dented window, and what was in that said window? “It is a little peasant boy, what?'' ''I thought it was going to be a  prince welp this will be easy'' said the Genie. ''What is that thing''? Said the tiny boy. “Ha I am Genie I will give you one wish…”

The boy looked up and was speechless. “ Umm are you ok?”

Well the boy was frozen, the Genie thought to himself but what if this guy… ''is AH WHAT IF HE ERASE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE well maybe I am over reacting'' said the Genie but he was wrong.


The boy was back and he said ''I want to Erase the entire world! Hahaha!''  ''Ok your wish is AH I CAN'T DO IT SORRY BUT NO I CAN'T LET YOU DO IT OK’’ The boy was Bloone back so far that he went through his apartment twice but he came back he wanted that wish to end humanity. “GIVE ME THAT WISH!” Said the boy“You will not end me and all the other things in this world YOU WILL NOT I SAY!”


The boy dodged, curved and weaved. The boy keeps getting closer by the minute and will not stop… The Genie new that he will over welm him the only logical thing to do was to end… end himself it was the only thing as the Genie got up grabbed the Magical teapot and stomped he faded away

And the wish and humanity was safe.



THE END


What Did I Do Good On? I Did Well describing about our task
What improve on I could improve on? describing the character more
What Did I Enjoy? describing about the task

No comments:

Post a Comment