Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

What Is Special To You

W.A.L.T Something Special To You

We Had To Make What Is Special To You And Describe About It On Your Blog Posts So This Is What I Am Doing For Now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I Chose Farming Because I've Been Farming For All My Life Now And Since I Was 1 To 11 Our Farm Is 700 Ackers Wich Is Alot Well To Me. I Find It Fun Because You Get To See You All The Cute Calf Faces And Cows. It's Good For Motorbike Riding Because It's So Much Land And You Get To Go Really Fast.

Reflection

What Did I Enjoy Describing About The Farm

What Could I Improve On Describing About The Thing That I Love More


No comments:

Post a Comment