Pages

Thursday 13 May 2021

About Me!

W.A.L.T Understand the difference between private and public information                   
This week for Cyber smart we had to learn about online footprints which is where anything you do on the internet is traced and how you should not share private information so we made a description about ourselves to share public information about my self.














what could I improve on? Adding More description about yourself and adding a little bit more to my blog post                                                                                                            what did I do well? What I think i did well is describing about myself and what i am good at                                                                                                                              what did I enjoy? explaining about myself and adding my photo                                      the next thing i would like to learn about is? Coding on Minecraft

Question? have you made description about yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment