Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Comma fact file.

W.A.L.T up load our learning to our blogger.
For last week we had to make a comma quiz, why we did it because to help us learn were commas go.

For last week we made a slide for comma to help us were to put our commas, we had to chose a buddy and I chose Ben. After that we had to include in our comma quiz was listing items, using commas before fan boys, how do you separate dates, years and country, how do you separate the direct speech from the rest of the sentence.                                                                          



What did you enjoy? I enjoyed picking Ben because he helped me a lot so he was a really good buddy to chose.

What did you do well? I did well making the quiz at the end because we made them funny and interesting 

What could you improve on? Making the question more cool and  funny and interesting.

And this is how it turned out



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Charlie M from St Mary’s School
    I learnt that you know how to make quiz’s
    How come you learnt how to use commas and not something else?
    Maybe next time you could add more questions
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Charlie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rusty i really like your comma quiz. And what I enjoyed was your comma quiz!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rusty I really liked that you tried to make a quiz to show and tell how to use comma's.But I think that you kinda need to improve on making it longer and the final question I was sorta confused cause the right one was but it hat slobber over it and the wrong on was but it had slobber over it. Anyways keep up the great work and tell Ben good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rusty I really like you comma side and how to use comma.
    On some of I got wrong and some of them i got right i don't know how you can work on this. Keep up the good work Rusty.

    ReplyDelete