Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Art

W.A.L.T up load our learning to our blogger.

For this task we had a reliever in so we did lots of art, mostly nature related. My one that I did was of a Pohutukawa and a little border down the bottom.
We stared off by getting a black piece of paper. We had a look at some of the other designs and I chose Pohutukawa because I think it looked the coolest out of them all. Then we got our pencil and stared drawing. I started with the border so I knew where the Pohutukawa was going to go. Once we finished our drawing then we had to get to different shades light and dark, I did light green and dark green for the the leaf part and red and brown for the border and the other plants and stared blending them in.



What did you enjoy? Making the planets and blending them together.
What did you do well?Making the border and blending them together.

What could you improve on?Making the planets a little bit more surreal.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Charlie M from St Mary’s School.
    Why did you choose the colours you chose
    How come you had to do art all day?
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Charlie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Rusty 😁.
    I like the colours you added in they go really well together,
    I also like how you added a border at the bottom.
    Maybe next time you could try to think of a question
    at the end for people to answer.
    -Desiree Hosking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora. Rusty your blog post is really good. You have really decsrid the picture well next time remember to add the question but its still good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you people Thank you.

    ReplyDelete