Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

my name is rez

W.A.L.T up load our reading task to our blog.
this is a story about a little girl that moved to new Zealand 
and is trying to fit is but she is getting confident more and
more like making new friends not being seared of the
teacher and getting into sports.





My name is Rez’ this is about a little girl that has been made a refugee due to war violence also fighting in their homeland. This meant they got kicked out of the country called Kurdistan. There was a petty significant event that happened with me and my family that is what i am going to be writing about to you. When there family is staying in Iran they stayed in a in refugee camp with lots and lots of small tents. They camped in a little spot  in a very very small cramped tent with six other families that they didn't even no. They were just like strangers to me  if i were in there i wood have blown my head of with all the yuck eating it would  just be horribly for me. I chose this event because i wonder what it will be like for Rez and her family i am very happy for them to have a normal life in new Zealand just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment