Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Something Fun we did in lock down

 Something Fun we did in lock down

Case Dad and I build a zip line over the dam but the first thing we made we a wooden plat form that we did   bombs of and dives so that was fun because                                                                                                     I love just jumping in front of my brother when he is about to jump in and I love to push him in and flip his kayak.

The zip line was fun to my brother got to try it out first but it did not go to plan the zip line was not tight enough to go across the dam so he got stuck in the middle and when he jumped into the water the thing what you stand on got tangled with the zip line so that was great

1 comment:

  1. Wow Rusty this made have been so fun.
    How did you build the wooden platform and zip line! I'm very intrigued! Maybe you could upload some photos so we can see

    ReplyDelete