Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Reading Task

 W.A.L.T I am learning to upload my learning tasks to my Blogger                           And write about them

For today we have to read a book called who froze Feral Flint when we have read the book we had to lable the pages in the book for example first page was an introduction in the second was introducing the problem then so on and so on.                                      Here is a picture of my task



What Did I Do Good On? I Did Well describing about our task
What improve on I could improve on? describing the character more
What Did I Enjoy? describing about the task







1 comment:

  1. hi Rusty it's Ben here I really like your blog it's really good next time try to a different reflection not just the same one every time and make sure your words don't go everywhere

    ReplyDelete