Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Inquiry art working on it

W.A.L.T up load our learning to our blogger.

For this week of art we had to make a drawing what you love or your family loves, and I did a marlin because it is something that I love and I want to catch when I am older. First we had to draw our thing on a peace of paper,then we are going to out line our work and put it on the wooden bored, and we are going to hot glue shell onto it but my class is just on the drawing part not on the shells just yet.

  1. What did you enjoy?I enjoy making the thing that I love

  2. What did you find challenging? make all the details

  3. How was your engagement and behaviour? mad then happy when i have finished the work

  4. What did you learn?It is not all wase hard to draw

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day Rusty. I love your king fish, it looks very 3D shape. I am surprised that you just winged drawing this. Next time try to add more punctuation to your blog post.

    ReplyDelete