Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Writing

 For this weeks lock down task we had to write about a bird in                                   a tiny little cage and it had to be up to year  4-5 standards. And here is my story

Mist Bird


They just don't get it, they just dont no how I feel I am human right am I?  I don't even know at this point, all I do is sit in a cage. It is very boring, compact, a bit scary and dark as well I I… oh what is that a light *creek* thump thump thump a large figure came and uh I don't want to say it never mind let's just go further ahead in the story yeah haha uh anyways so this little happy bird was living his life as *flashbacks* no NO NO! O yeah the story right so he was a fine bird… *flashbacks* NO LEVEL HIM ALONE!



Where is that bird I want him back please no where are you please come back. After 3 hours of flashbacks and trying to find his dead parrot he went back inside and what was inside that little shack was a fade of mist a little yelp a squik a cherp? Is that you my bird the mist is gone the guy chased after it and ran but it came to a end and was blocked by


A forest of pine trees but he refused to not stop until I knew the truth after that my brother was never seen again. I dont no where he is but that was in the past.

What Did I Do Good On? I Did Well describing about our task

What improve on I could improve on? describing the character more

What Did I Enjoy? describing about the task


No comments:

Post a Comment