Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Sailing

Sailing 

"yesterday we got to go sailing at the taipa Sailing Club                                                      I was nervous and excited and I did not know what to do." We arrived I could not wait I hope I could be the steer instead of controlling the sale                                                    I reckon it would be way funner, we got to meet our sailing instructor and they took us to the little yachts me and my partner were the demonstrators on                                       how to do it even though I don't know how to sail. We got tied together and we got taken out way past the beach, the instructors untied of the rope and we were free my partner was the starer and I was a sailor it turns                                                                               out using sailing was way funner, then staring we started to pick up speed and started heading for sure but then the instructors                                                                       said turn around we are                                                                                            going to play a quick game. She said who wants to tip over their boat I did not want to but Ben made me but it turns out it was way funner than I thought so we made the boat flip back over and we got to go back to shore

No comments:

Post a Comment