Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Limerick poem

W.A.L.T Up load our Limerick poem to our blog.

Two days ago we stared our Limerick poem.                                                                                                    If you want to make a Limerick poem you have to make it funny and it does not have to make sense and the two top lines have to be 8 syllables the two middle ones have to be 5 and they have to rime and the last one have to have 8 syllables and the last one word has to rime with the second to first one.

If you can make a Limerick poem what would you make it about?


What did i find challenging?drawing the straight lines because it makes my words all crooked.

What did I enjoy?I found drawing the I found during the Hawk very fun because I normally don't really draw birds.      

what did I learn? That poems can be short.





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Charlie from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked your poem
    Maybe next time put your book closer to the camera or write your poem in your blog because i wanted to read your poem

    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete