Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

My Nana saw me fall

W.A.L.T upload our learning to our blogger.



For this week we had to make a blogger about our recount writing. You can do what every you want but it has to be real if you do not not, what a recount writing it is what you see, what you feel, what you taste, what you smell, and lots more but you have to show not tell that means, you are showing it but you are no telling it, which is very cool. What I found fun was choosing what you wanted to do and I did my Nana saw me fall that was one of the best moments in my life. I think I could improve I think i could make it a little better by making a little bit more funny and interesting And here it is.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rusty I really enjoyed reading the piece of writing that you have there. What I liked about it was that you added a lot of detail and Next time you should proof read your writing. Blog ya later!. Check out my blog http://wpsethanc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, I am Charlie from St Mary’s School.

    I learnt that you know what a recount is
    Maybe next time you should resize your writing

    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete