Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

w.a.l.t use similes to make our writing more interesting



Zombie apocalypse

It was a normal day at my little red house I went to go outside there were dead flowers scattered around on the street like skeletons.I turned the car keys BROOM I cruise around the town all doors were all locked up now I realised everything... was silent like a rock.I kept driving around the town.What is THAT?!!!! A zombie it was ugly like a spider making web AHHHH!! I dived back I locked my doors and windows I was thinking what to DO? 3 hours later my door started knocking KNOCK!! KNOCK!! The door fell ahhh the eyes of the zombie we're bloodshot like a bat searching
for blood.I went up the stairs to grab my axe the axe it was as sharp as a eye of a eagle as I broke open the window As the glass shattered I jump out and ran like a jaguar hunting for prey as I got to forest I jump up a tree so no zombie could see me. As a zombie walked past I jump and swing my axe like a lumberjack cutting down a tree Splat 1 zombie down 4 million to go.



You have finished chapter 1 ...4 more to go.

1 comment: